July 7, 2009

My first oblong sports object

So, my high school always calls me back to make commemorative balls, yes, balls. I dont have pictures of them because I forget, but so far I've done 6 baseballs, 2 basketballs, 2 volleyballs, and now 1 discus. They usually have me make doubles of each, one for the kid, one for the display case, but this time it was only one. This one definitely beats the others anyway.


done with white out pen, black-inky-type-pens-you-like-to-use-in-school-then-always-manage-to-lose-in-a-week-pen, and paint markers. also some acrylic to touch up mistakes and a warning sticker on the blue paint.


fireworks coming soon, guy from PA.

2 comments:

  1. the pictures aren't showing and did you mean to change the font?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't figure out why the pictures wont show, and yes, the font does change from the top section to the bottom section

    ReplyDelete